Saturday 16 May 2009

Alsorts Challenge 1

Good morning everyone! and welcome to the first Allsorts challenge..
We are so excited and the DT has come up with some fantastic samples for you more of the challenge in a moment.....
This week we have a fab prize on offer from our fab sponsors Sir Stampalot look at these goodies !!!









Here is a little info from our sponsors this week..


Based in the UK, but also ships internationally, Sir Stampalot is well know for having plenty of stamps from all sorts of companies from Tilda to Art Impressions, Sarah Kay to Hero Arts, Penny Black to Magenta. As well as being a mail order company and web-based shop, they exhibit at shows around the UK and also have a "bricks and mortar" shop. The shop is based in Peterborough, Cambs and has it's own workshop area for holding classes and demo days - talking of which, if you are in the area, don't miss out on a fantastic demo day they have lined up for Sat 30th May - where there's free demos by Louise aka Crafty Lou using Tilda stamps from Magnolia and some fabulous inking techniques in true Louise style. If that's not enough to draw you in, they'll also be free refreshments and plenty of inspriational sample boards so don't forget your camera.



Now for the exciting bit The theme this week is SWEETS however you would like to interpret it, and you can make any thing you like! here are some DT samples to give you some inspiration..............
Debs



Jackie





Brenda











Gro:




Emma




Kirsten






Amanda:



Lisa



Arn't they fantastic !!


We can't wait to see your entries, the DT will try and visit every entry so please try to link your actual card post in your comment and we hope to be using Mr Linky next week..



Allsorts Challenge Team xxxxxxxx

35 comments:

Stef H said...

WOW! These are all gorgeous. It would be hard to beat any of these! But I just might try!

Hugs,

Lynda said...

What fabulous DT creations and good luck with the new Challenge Blog.
My card can be found here:-

http://lyndalovescrafting.blogspot.com/2009/05/allsorts-challenge-1.html

Lynda xxx

Vicki said...

Oh what a fab prize, great DT cards and the "sweetest" theme!..lol

My card here!Vicki x

jeanie de la rama said...

these are fabulous. here's my take...

http://jeaniebnieva.blogspot.com/2009/05/scrappy-weekend.html

Karen said...

Great new blog, fab prize and stunning DT work !

here's my card Love Karen xxx

Carol D said...

So Sweet, somehow I just knew your 1st challenge would be something sweet. Lol. Well Done to all the DT.

here is my take on it.

http://carolspapercrafts.blogspot.com/2009/05/allsorts-challenge-1.html

Carol xx

Macpurp said...

these are fantastic! good luck with your new challenge blog!
HERE is my entry!
thanks for looking
love tina x

Allison said...

lovely Dt cards and projects
mine is HERE
AllisonX

jodie said...

Lovely 1st week challenge. I like the DT cards and projects, they are brill!!
Here's my cardLove
Jodie xx

Zsu's Home of Art said...

Your first challenge ist great and the DT cards fabolous!
Here is my cardHugs, Zsu

Jules said...

Congratulations on the 1st Challenge - great fun thank you.

The DT have created some fantastic examples to inspire everyone.

Hopefully you will find my creation

HERELove Jules xx

Zoechaos said...

Great Start good Luck & looking forward to seeing all the challenges. Cannot get links working just now so please use my name if you would like to see my offering. Will be back later to look at everyone else's work.

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wonderful new Challenge Blog and lovely Cards from the DT.

Here is my CardThanks for looking......

Hugs
Heike

kuya said...

Hi there! Great theme for your first challenge, very different.
Here is my approach on it.

Manuela said...

great first challenge and wonderful creations of the designteam! here is my card
hugs, manuela

Stampin'Piper said...

Congratulations for your great beginning with this blog!

Here is my Card with a sweet Tilda. :)

TFL! Hugs Tanja

Penni said...

Fab theme for your first challenge!!

Here's my entryHugs
Penni
X

Aquarius said...

My project for this first challenge can be seen on my blog. Looking forward to seeing what is next!!

Ali Dantre said...

Hi everyone there @ Allsorts. Brill DT cards & creations.

I have an Entry for your Challenge. I hope you like it! :-)

You can find it here:

http://allissa-designs.blogspot.com/2009/05/another-entry-for-2-challenges-it-so.html

Thank you so much for this challenge and your time in viewing them all.

God Bless.
Lisa.xx

AkA Allissa Designs.

Hege said...

Yummy!
So much sweets and sweet cards.
Here is my "sweet" card.

Hege

craftypagan said...

great first challenge! Hope you get lots of entrants!Here's my entry

Ceal said...

love the irst challenge! who doesn't love sweets :)
here is my entry

Emma said...

hello loving this fab challenge blog here is my entry http://mrsgiraffe.blogspot.com/2009/05/allsorts-challenge-sweets.html

Shauna K said...

Wow, loving this! Here's my take on the sweets challenge ->
See Sweets Here!

Unknown said...

COngrats on your challenge blog!
Here is my card.

Tracey said...

Good Luck with your new Challenge Blog :o) Great DT samples.

My card is hereHugs
Tracey
x

Ruth said...

This looks like a great new challenge. My card is Here Ruth

Kelly said...

A great first challenge! Love all of the DT creations. Good luck with everything.

Mine is here at http://callicodreams.blogspot.com/2009/05/allsorts.html

Thanks for looking
Kelly x

Craftyrose said...

Fabulous first challenge ladies!
Here's mine!
chocolates

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

The best of luck for your challenge, well done dt , there fab.Hope you like mine
http://jemscrafting.blogspot.com/2009/05/purrfect-birthday.html#links

Anonymous said...

WOW great cool blog!! have added your challenge blog to my side bar! I love this idea of sweets!! I have made 2 cards for this challenge! yes 2! lol!! I guess my cards are like sweets this week one was not going to be enough!! I just have to have both!! lol!
hope you like it, Great design team and great cards!
My card is here

Suzie Q said...

How Exciting your 1st challenge and it is fab!

Here's my card

cbee said...

great first challenge!! ... here is my card.
Caro

Maz said...

Congratulations on your very first challenge, great work by the DT

Here is my EntryMaz

Pauline C said...

Only found your blog at lunchtime today so rushed home to have a go .. and hopefully i'm just int he nick of time!! fabulous new challenge and brilliant DT cards - mine is here.
Pauline x